Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mothers Day and Parents 60th Birthday

My AMAZING husband surprised me with a Patio Set.  I have been wanting one for years but I only want metal due to our South Weber winds anything else will break.  I haven't been able to find one but leave it to this good man.  Look the exact table I have been looking for.  LOVE IT!!
Thanks for a Great Mothers Day.
We also had over all the family to celebrate my Mom and Dads 60th Birthdays.  They will both be in England for their Birthdays.


Kian and Zane had to help blow out the candles.

This may be my favorite picture of the boys in the box.

The box is always the most fun to play in.  Mc had made a fort and the boys played in it the entire night.

We also went to wish Judy a Happy Mothers Day.  Kian was enjoying the ice cream.

Then we went to Layton Park to enjoy the nice weather and feed the ducks...

or in Kians case feed Kian...

 

McKade loves all animals and spending time with them anytime and anywhere possible.

Kian and I were also invited to Moms 60th birthday party at work.

This is my parents in England celebrating their birthday.

What a fun Spring this is turning into.

No comments: