Wednesday, December 10, 2008

McKade's 5th Birthday Party
















Don't you just love TV??? One day McKade came up to me and said, "Mom, I want to have my Birthday Party where a kid can be a kid." He had never even been to Chuck E Cheese before but thanks to TV he decided he wanted his party there. So, I logged in and reserved his party, McKade made his invite list and handed out his invites. The party was set for December 1, 2008 since Mc's birthday fell on a Sunday this year. His party included the following guests, Ellie Berrong, Abby Kunz, Ryan Finlinson, Riley Ross, Kire Thompson, Freeman Morgan, Jayde & Kati Lyman also his favorite baby sitter Hillary Meenderink. Thank goodness some parents also attended or I would have been in big trouble. The place was PACKED with kids but they had a lot of fun anyway. They ate pizza, played games, won and redeemed tickets for prizes, sang happy birthday and ate cupcakes. I was exhausted when it finally ended but so happy that McKade had a great birthday. On the morning of his birthday he asked, "Can I go to Kindergarten today?" McKade is so dang cute and I love him but I don't think he will get another big party like this until he is 8 years old.

No comments: