
It was my turn to spend Thanksgiving with my family. This worked out great because the Candland family was having a HUGE Thanksgiving dinner in honor of my Great Grandparents. My Great Grandpa Leland Candland would have been 105 this year. So, all of my Moms aunts, uncles and cousins got together to celebrate Thanksgiving. We ate, had a program (where McKade sang Puff the Magic Dragon with Rob) and then we went bowling. Bowling is our Thanksgiving tradition. I have no idea who started it but I have been doing it ever since I was ALIVE!!! Dinner was great, the program was amazing Dave Candlands children are amazingly talented as is Mc of course. Bowling was lots of fun, even if my 82 year old Grandmother kicked my butt!!! Family is a wonderful gift and I am thankful I was able to spend time with them this Holiday Season. This picture is JUST my Grandparents immediate family. So this is the Warren gang and can you believe we had a TON of people missing. (For more pictures of Thanksgiving see my slide show.)
No comments:
Post a Comment