Monday, November 24, 2008

McKades Preschool Picture 2008


This is McKades final year of Preschool. He is looking so grown up. I can't believe next year he will go to kindergarten every day. It seems like yesterday I was holding and rocking him. He is learning so much this year. He can write his name and his numbers. He sings the cutest songs. He loves playing with all the kids. He can finally color within the lines and he thinks he can read but he is not there yet!! I love each day when he comes home and tells me what he has learned. The best this year was his 15 minute story on how the Pilgrims came to America including their religious persecution from the King and boarding the Mayflower, etc. I am sure glad he is going to school because I have forgotten a lot of things. I am also glad he comes home and re-teaches me what I once knew. He is the nice boy at school and does not like the bullies. He is nice to the kids that others pick on and I hope he stays this way forever. He loves show and tell and takes an animal EVERY time no matter how I try to persuade him differently. McKade is a pure joy in our home with tons of energy. I love his hugs and kisses and don't ever want him to think he is too cool for this.

1 comment:

Jess said...

So cute Britt! Have a nice Thanksgiving!