Sunday, September 12, 2010

Boondocks, End of Summer

We told McKade he could pick whatever he wanted to do before school starts. He chose Boondocks and he chose to have Ellie Berrong go with him. They get along so well but in this picture they would not stand any closer to each other than this which makes me believe the boy girl thing is starting....
They drove Race Cars!!
Ellie was even more cautious than McKade!!
They rode Bumper Boats
They got soaked but had a great time!!
They could also squirt each other on the boats!!

They played Mini Golf
Ellie was very funny with this and we decided Mc needed to teach her a few things. She held the club backwards and would drag the ball with the club instead of hit it but Hey she had fun and thats all that matters!!

We are glad Ellie could come along. Its hard to have an only child because I feel like McKade is missing out so we like to bring friends along when we can, it made it so much more fun for McKade. I can't believe the summer is over and Monday school starts and my little boy will be in 1st grade. Boy how time has flown!! I am glad I had the last 3 years to be home with McKade before I had to go back to work.

No comments: