Sunday, October 3, 2010

Davis County Fair

I promised to take McKade to the Davis County Fair this year. Last year we went but a day late and it was over. Again we adopted a child for the day, this time his cousin Sophie. She is darling and I am sure I have said it before but I always think if Jeff and I were to have a daughter she would look like Sophie (minus the red hair of course). I just really think she looks like Jeff, especially her HUGE dimples.

The kids had a great time, they really wanted to ride the rides but McKade was a little scared and Sophie had NO FEAR!!
Mc chose the first ride and it was pretty silly for 6 year olds. Sophie had enough with that and got Uncle Jeff to ride the rest of the rides with her.

This ride made Jeff pretty darn sick, he really thought he might puke before it ended. What a great Uncle to take one for the team!!
The enjoyed the petting zoo, and they also had baby tigers they got to look at this year and Mc loved that.

Sophie finally got Mc to ride the swings with her before we left. Overall we had a great time and it was less crowded than the Salt Lake fair so I think this is the one we will attend yearly.

No comments: