Pretty pathetic that we go all the way to St. George to see grandma and so that Kian can meet Tiffany and this is the only picture we take. I should be horse whipped. This is Kians classic face, not sure if he is happy or sad, this picture he is SAD...
Jeff was going to Las Vegas with friends from work when I begged that he drop us off at grandmas house in St. George. His friend Danny was a good sport to let us come along. Kian slept for about 20 minutes on the way down and then NO MORE!!! He cried most the way and I am sure ruined Danny's trip that he thought he was getting a break from his kids. Kian did great at grandmas house and it was so much fun for Tiffany to meet him. He is still a little hesitant with women but warmed up a little at the end. We had fun spending time with grams and helping her with a little yard work. The weather was wonderful and we had needed to see the sunshine with all the snow we have had this winter. I wish I had everyday to hang out with Tiff, I miss her so much and its so easy and comfortable to be with her. McKade loves aunt Tiffy and her family. Tiff and I broke down and played Just Dance on the Wii, we rocked it of course. Actually the game said she won but I want a rematch:) So sad to leave and hated the ride home where Kian cried the whole way and slept an entire 15 minutes if that. McKade on the other hand is a champ in the car and you forget he is with you. He has his set up of Ipod, movies and DSI and you never hear him unless he needs to eat or pee!! Danny thanks for being a sport it was a great, much needed weekend for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment