Kian is Officially a MODEL!!
Kian was asked to model for Naartjie, but when I sent in his information and picture I also sent in McKades in hopes that he to could model for this clothing store. McKade was not picked and he was a little peeved about this mainly because Kian would get paid.
They were able to get these darling shots which is amazing since Kian was not happy this day and cried through the entire shoot.
Kian still got paid $50.00 his first paycheck.
He got a CD with this photo shoot on it.
He also got a coupon to shop in the Naartjie store.
It was a fun experience and I hope they would call him to model again but if not it would make sense since he wasn't very happy. Below is a link to see his video shoot, its cute and has all the kids in it.
I am amazed at all of the opportunities Kian has already had here in America. I am so thankful that he is here and I am thankful for the opportunities he will have in the United States. I love this cute boy!!





No comments:
Post a Comment