Monday, August 13, 2012

Easter 2012

Dying of Easter Eggs

Kian was a lot more aware of what he was doing this Easter than last year. 
He watched brother to get the idea of what to do.
He then watched dad to make sure he was doing it right.
Kian then decided that it would be better to eat the egg.
Before he finally decided to help dye them.
These boys were proud of their eggs.  Mc is a great big brother and Kian is so much fun to watch as he is getting more and more used to America and the holidays.

Easter Morning

Kian looking for Easter Eggs!!
Mc looking for Easter Eggs!!
Kian finding his Easter Basket
McKade and Kian with their baskets.
Mc had a hard time finding his basket as the Easter Bunny hid it under his bathroom sink.
Kian loving the candy in his basket and his new train.
Mc could care less about his candy but he loves the Legos he got in his basket.

Getting Ready for Church

Kian was pretty hyper after all the candy which makes it really hard at picture time.
The Boys
Cute kids, I just love these boys.  They sure make life interesting and exciting.
Mama and her cubs
Daddy and his boys
Our family-if I look a little crazy its because I was.  Getting a family picture was torture and after tons none turned out because Kian was on a sugar high that didn't allow him to focus!!
I actually baked a French Toast casserole I got the recipe from Pinterest.  It was Yummy.  My parents came over for breakfast.  It was a fun morning!!

Grandma Vickie's Easter Egg Hunt

Mc getting his loot
Kian a little dazed and confused
Dad helping Kian get some eggs
The whole gang plus some Triumph Boys
Easu, Gage Gunter, McKade, Colton, Brooklynn, Jayde, Kian, Madison, Kati and Aydan

Grandma Judy Easter Egg Hunt

Kian had the Egg Hunt down this time around and found lots of eggs.
Bella and Mc finding the hard stuff
Mc being choosy with his candy he would only gather what he liked.

Great Easter-I am so thankful for my family.  I love them so much and I am so blessed to have two wonderful sons and my amazing husband.  I am thankful for my Saviors atoning sacrifice and the plan he has for me.

No comments: