Monday, September 22, 2014

September Update on Joel



Honestly there is nothing better than doing an adoption when the child you are adopting is in Love Without Boundaries care.  When I was waiting to be matched with Louvee I was SOOOO hoping that she was with LWB but no luck.  She was in a great program so I did get more updates on her than I did on Kian. I also sponsored her so I got an update every 3 months but we only waited 4 months to travel so I think I got 2 extra updates but they were very small considering what information we get on Joel.   Joel however, I get to see MOST WEEKS!!!!  He is so cute he is constantly on LWB's Facebook page and Instagram page.  I also became his sponsor so I get two updates a month, an individual update and a  group Heartbridge Healing home update.  This is helping to make the wait more bearable.  Here are some updates on our cute lil guy!!!

 So after reading this months update it sure looks like we will have our hands full.  I can just imagine the trouble he and Louvee will get into together.  I am not sure if I am ready for the trouble twins or not???  Good thing they are both so stinking cute!!!


Joel on Instagram!



Joel on Facebook.  

What a little STAR!!!

No comments: