Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby's First Photo



We went to the doctor on March 26th to find out how many babies we were having since we put in 3 embryos. We have been so blessed to now know that we are having ONE baby. And more blessed that everything looks great at this point. We have passed another hurtle and in my book have just 2 left. 1-when we hit 12 weeks on May 1st and I am said to be "Safe." Also I am done with my shots that day. 2-when the baby arrives here healthy and safe. Again we are so blessed it was so amazing to hear the hearbeat and thanks to the doctors help with the "X" we can actually see what is the baby on the ultra sound picture.

1 comment:

Skye said...

Looks kindof like a spider monkey, let's hope it gets a little cuter. Just kidding, glad you finally got a blog :) I am going to relief society on Thurs. it's on food storage and I need to get into that, so let me know if you want to go.