Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Grandma Gina


My Grandma Gina is the most amazing woman ever. For my last 2 IVF cycles she has come and taken complete care of me, my home and my son. She came up this last time and we had the best time together. If it wasn't for my Grams I would have gone completely crazy. She made sure I was fed, my home clean, my laundry done and met all of McKades demands. We also spent a few hours a day getting down her life history. She would tell me stories from her life and I would type them. It was so amazing to hear her life and learn more about her. It made the 12 days of bed rest worthwhile and very rewarding not only in a positive pregnancy but in making sure my Grams leaves her legacy on this earth. I sent Grams out one day to the Beauty Salon for a cut and a color. This is the picture upon her return. She didn't love her new do but I thought she looked as BEAUTIFUL as ever. Grams is almost 82 years old, doesn't she look amazing. I love her so much and appreciate all she does for me!!

No comments: