Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jeff's "Crum" Family Reuinion







Jeff and I had not been to visit his family in Montana since I was pregnant with McKade so we decided it was time and what better time than for Judy's family reunion. On the way to Boulder we stopped in Dillon to visit Jeff's Grandma Mary who is in a nursing home. Mary looked very good and seemed so pleased with our visit. Then we were off to Boulder to spend the next 2 nights. Now, many of you know that I spent plenty of time in small towns due to my real dad living in some small places but it had been so long since doing so I found out just how CITY I had become over the years. I am posting a picture of our Motel so you can see just how small this town really was. Honestly I was proud of myself for biting the bullet and sleeping there because I was a little nervous. Overall, it was clean and so I survived. It was so much fun spending time with Grandma Jennie and meeting all Judy's siblings. McKade loved spending time with his cousins and playing on the water slide. We ended our trip with a golf outing to the Old Works golf course in Anaconda, Mt. It is a beautiful course with black sand traps because it was built on the old smelter site. As you can see McKade got wore out and crashed on the 16th hole. McKade is quite the little golfer, he just loves it. It was the first time I had golfed since McKade was born and I remember just how much I enjoyed the sport and plan on getting back in the game.

1 comment:

Skye said...

yes, that hotel is pretty ghetto, you're not that big of a snob : )