Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lets Go To Vegas, Ladies!!







Las Vegas has been building up its market in Las Vegas for the past couple of years and our employees have been curious to see what market is all about. So, we decided this year to take our employees with us to market and have a little get away in Las Vegas. So, six of us me, Char, Vickie, Cheryl, Jenn and Kim all loaded up in a rented mini van and headed on down. Stopping for first in St. George to enjoy Utah's 1st In and Out Burger. Yummy!!!
I guess we like to eat because we took the gals to Lawrys for the best prime rib meal of their lives. Over the next two days we went to market where we shopped for hours for items for our store. As you can see market is quite large. You are only seeing one of the three buildings currently in Vegas but when the project is done they will have seven buildings. We made sure and get in some shopping of our own. I mean what would a girls trip be without shopping!! After our first day of shopping we attended a Rod Stewart concert put on by market for the grand opening of building 3. Rod is getting old but we still had a good time dancing and singing. Then we decided we still hadn't had enough dancing and singing so we went to the movie Mamma Mia. This was so much fun that after the ladies left we saw the movie again and then saw the play at Mandalay Bay. I definitely recommend this show again and again and again. It was so much fun spending time with these ladies outside of work and hope to repeat this trip again.

2 comments:

Jess said...

It's about time for some updates Britt :) Looks like you all had a blast in Vegas!

Jen said...

Good to know you are alive, seeing as you are only 100 yards away and I haven't seen you for WEEKS!

Oh, and I owe you seven bucks which is still sitting in my wallet staring at me every time I open it. All right, it has been spent and put back several times, I'll admit it.