
Jeff had a party planned for Super Bowl Sunday and WOULD NOT cancel it for anything. So, when we got the call from Emily saying they were going to bless Jamen we warned her we would come but leave right after church. So we got up bright and early and were out the door by 7am to make it to Lyman, WY for the blessing. Believe it or not we were 40 minutes early so we drove around while each of us contemplated how anyone could live in the town. Jamen was darling as always and McKade loved seeing his cousins if only for a short time. Brett did a great job with the blessing and sharing his testimony with us. It was a great morning and we look forward to going to their home in the spring when its warmer so we can spend more time with them. I must be honest and say that this has been a hard time for me and has taken some time but I have come to terms with my loss and have put my feelings aside so I can love this baby. But I have to admit there are several times when the thought goes through my head and heart that I should have a baby this same age. I am sure this is normal as my Best Friend Tiffany says she has the same thoughts with one of her sisters baby that is the same age as the child she miscarried. I was able to baby sit Jamen the other night for a few hours and enjoyed holding him and just looking at him, he is really getting at the fun age. But he is SPOILED and only wants to be held. Good thing he is so dang cute. As for Super Bowl we had a great time with our neighborhood friends. The guys came over and stayed in the basement while us gals played a little game we like to call "Red Ass". We had great food as always at the Lots home. Jeff enjoys cooking and hosting parties. It was great to see my good friends Skye, Jen and Kim it had been far to long since we last hung out. And as always its great to have Char and Nikki around as well, I honestly don't know what I would do without them.
2 comments:
We need to go out to eat and to a movie in the next week or so. I want to see either Confessions of a shopaholic or He's just not that into you. DO either of those sound good?
It was so much fun! Britt I am proud of you. You are an amazing person.
Post a Comment