

One night while a few of my cousins and I were sitting in Grandpas room prior to his passing we decided that we would start a Game Night with Grams. We thought this was a great way to spend more time with Grandma doing what she loves, playing games. So, we set our first game night for January 31st. We had a great time playing Mexican Train one of Grams favorite games. It was supposed to be just cousins but my mom and aunt Cheryl love games as well so they came along. Also there to enjoy the fun were Nikki, Kelly, Cheri, Cali and Makenzie. It was wonderful having Cali and Makenzie there and to get to know them better (I don't know how they managed to avoid being in the pictures. They won't be able to do that next time!!) After all was said and done I was the BIG LOSER for the night and Makenzie was the WINNER. I say it was beginners luck for her. We cant wait to do this again and hope to have more cousins come especially our MALE cousins. Our next game night will be in April or May when Grams is in town again.
1 comment:
Let me know ahead of time what day you plan on doing another game night so that I can come too. Hopefully it won't be on a night that I have to work.
Post a Comment