This is me and my Great Aunt Ellie Dean. You may not know this about me but I am a huge fan of Anne of Green Gables. My mom and I have watched the series together several times and its about time for another round. Just like Anne and Dianna were kindred sisters so are Ellie and I. I can even imagine us jumping on the bed in our PJ's together. Ellie has the best stories and I could listen to them for hours. Ellie is also my grandpas sister, that is why she is so beautiful she has good genes. Ellie and I have a lot in common and have developed a very special bond that I am so grateful for. We do not have our smarts in common though, Ellie is brilliant and would probably die with all the grammar errors in this blog. I have a dream of having twin girls and naming them Ellie and Effie after Ellie and her mother Effie who both share the middle name Dean. I requested twins from China so who knows this dream may come true!!!
“Oh Captain! My Captain!
4 months ago
2 comments:
Twins! I didn't know you were thinking of that, it's great!
I have been trying to talk Mark into Lydia's middle name being Dean. My mom got it as her middle name, and Mark's Mom's name is Dena. So, try and talk him into it when you see him.
Post a Comment