I had to post McKades and Nikki's snowman. It should give you a good laugh, it did us for days. It was just before Christmas and we had gotten a good snow storm. I was snow blowing the yard and Mc was out playing. Nikki arrived home from work and being the nice cousin she is went out and helped McKade build this snowman. They could not find rocks or anything for the eyes, nose, mouth, etc so they used bark from the flower beds. When they were done and I was done clearing my driveway and two of my neighbors we stood back to admire their work. I began to laugh because this snowman looks a little EVIL. So for the next few days whenever we left or arrived at home we would laugh at the EVIL snowman. But, Christmas day we got SOOOOO much snow that the poor man just fell over.
“Oh Captain! My Captain!
4 months ago
1 comment:
Haha, I was looking at your blog and Riley saw the picture of the snowman and said, "ok, that snowman looks mean and freaky" I had to laugh because of you comments. You are so good at keeping everyone up to date with your blog. We love looking at it. Loved the pictures and remarks about Gpa and Gma. Love ya.
Post a Comment