




My Mom planned a Family Night on Sunday December 21st at her home. The theme was Return to Bethlehem. We all had parts and we were to dress in our parts. I was Mary and Jeff and McKade were Shepards. Rob was Joseph, Phaidra and Garrick were Angels, Brett was King Herrod, Sterling was the Innkeeper, Jose, Colton and Dallin were the 3 Wise Men. So, Rob read the story of Christmas and when it came to each persons part in the story we had to say how we felt being our character. It was AMAZING!!! To be honest it sounded kinda silly to dress up and stuff but it ended up being the BEST Christmas ever because it really got us into the right spirit. It was a very spiritual evening and everyone did there part so well, especially Rob when he sang "Tell them I was not his Father, He was Mine." I hope to make this a tradition because it was really very special. I am so thankful this time of year for our Savior and all he has done for us. I pray that we can carry the Spirit of Christmas with us through out the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment