Sunday, October 4, 2009

2nd Biggest Loser Challenge by Scrud!!

So we all took a trip to Robertson, WY for the challenge minus Jeff who was in Phoenix.
I knew Scrud would do a great challenge and I was NOT DISAPPOINTED!!
Here is what we had to do:

Shovel Cow Crap til we filled a wheel barrow!!
Rob Shovelin Crap

Brittani Shovelin Crap

Garrick Shovelin Crap

Vickie Shovelin Crap!!

Scrud Shovelin Crap-he tipped his wheelbarrow and had to start over:)
Phaid shovelin Crap-she took longer with this than we all did with the whole challenge!!

Then we had to take the crap down a small hill and then up a small hill and dump it!!

Then we had to grab tires and run with them.

Mom running with the tires!!

Then we had to run and fill a bucket with nasty swamp water and then dump it!! See whats hanging out of the bucket. It splashed on you and smelled like crap!

Here is the field we had to run across to get water and run back to dump the water..
The winner of the challenge was:
Garrick
Brittani (he only beat me by about 20 sec)
Rob
Scrud
Vickie
Phaid

It was a great challenge
Here are some of my favorite pictures!!
Scrud running with tires!!

Mom haulin cow crap!!

Boy what will Phaidra and Garrick come up with for our next challenge???
Oh by the way did I tell you I lost the weigh in, well I did and had to pay Garrick $10 Bucks!!
I hope to never LOSE a weigh in again...

No comments: