We were a little late carving pumpkins this year. We waited til the day before Halloween. Actually Jeff and Mc did all the carving while I got caught up on some much needed work.
Mc was so excited to carve his pumpkin he had been asking for weeks!!
Halloween Day, Kati & Jayde looking great as always!!
Mc had to be Optimus Prime for Halloween. I was a little sad because it seemed like a very big boy costume. I was really hoping for another year of cute and cuddly. They grow up so fast!!
Our ward has a Halloween Party every year. It is great because they serve Pizza, Mc's favorite. They play games and eat treats!! This is the annual parade of the costumes!!Her Mom, Jen Berrong, is a great BAD Hair Day!!
Jeff and I are pretty boring and didn't dress up. I have never been a big fan of Halloween.
Mc Playing Games at the Ward Party
Now its time for Trick Or Treating...
Jeff and I are pretty boring and didn't dress up. I have never been a big fan of Halloween.
Mc Playing Games at the Ward Party
Now its time for Trick Or Treating...She is a cute little devil.
This was the first time in McKades life that Jeff was able to make it home on Halloween. So, I let him have the honors of taking Mc Trick Or Treating. They had a great time and Mc got lots of candy. Of course we had to spoil some of the fun and limit his candy intake but he does a pretty good job of regulating it and keeping things under control. It was a Fun Halloween. The scariest part of it is knowing Christmas is now just around the corner....
This was the first time in McKades life that Jeff was able to make it home on Halloween. So, I let him have the honors of taking Mc Trick Or Treating. They had a great time and Mc got lots of candy. Of course we had to spoil some of the fun and limit his candy intake but he does a pretty good job of regulating it and keeping things under control. It was a Fun Halloween. The scariest part of it is knowing Christmas is now just around the corner.... 

No comments:
Post a Comment