Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cherish the MOMENTS!!


Last night I was coming up to bed when I noticed McKade asleep on the couch. I went over to kiss him goodnight (Jeff will carry him to bed) when I realized he had something in his mouth. To my utter horror it was YES, a SUCKER!! He never eats suckers and now he is sleeping with one in his mouth. I called Jeff up and we both laughed at him. I then called Nikki, yes I called her on the phone because I was to lazy to walk downstairs and we laughed. I removed the sucker and let Jeff put him to bed. I thought about waking him up and making him brush his teeth but I did not want to try and get him back to sleep. I hope he does not get a cavity. The sad part is he may have had that sucker in his mouth a whole hour. We were all down watching an episode of Alias. (we never saw it when it aired and it looked like a great show to pass the time). He is a cute kid who continues to keep me smiling. I love ya MC!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cavities are a small price to pay for those kind of laughs.

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

Looks like you've been busy girl! Congrats on your new store in Tooele, way to make the paper :)