Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What Have I Been Up To??? A NEW Real Deals Store!!!

Back in May I met Jennifer Hebdon at my husbands baseball game. We hit it off quick and became great friends literally overnight. She had just been laid off her job and was looking for a new one. I started to tell her about Real Deals and the idea came that we should do one in Tooele. So, we talked about it til July and then decided it was time to do it. We put in for a loan and you know how that goes we waited and waited and waited. Finally on October 5th we got the go ahead and went to work that very day. There was a lot to do to get the store ready, our goal date to open October 22!! Yes we are crazy. Here are the before pictures of our store.

BEFORE!!


Lots of open space, needs paint & Decor!!

AFTER!!

After painting everything and building 5.5 walls and adding LOTS of Decor!
Check out this paint job!!



We get to sell DownEast at the Tooele store as well. Its so much FUN!!

Here is one of the 5.5 walls we built. Thanks ROB!!



WRITE UP IN THE PAPER!!

The city of Tooele was amazing! They came and ran a story on Real Deals. Unfortunately I was the only one who got ready that day so they made me be in the picture. I about died when it was FRONT PAGE!!



OPENING DAY!!

We made it, our sign didn't as you can see but we are working on it.
Our signage on the other side of the building did make it!!


The Chamber of Commerce came and did our Ribbon Cutting.

It was a great day, so MUCH FUN!!

1 comment:

Skye said...

The store looks beautiful!