Wednesday, December 2, 2009

McKade's 6th Birthday

McKades 6th Birthday party started a week early while we were on vacation in Mesquite. My Mom's grandma always took her shopping on her birthday so my mom has carried on the tradition with her grandkids. They think its great to go shopping and out to lunch or to a movie for their birthday. I also love the tradition and I am so happy she does it. So while we were in Mesquite she took Mc shopping which took all of 10 minutes for him to pick out Star Way Legos and a truck with 2 motor bikes. She tried to take him to ice cream but he declined and just wanted to get back to the condo to play with his toys. He did let her take him to see Old Dogs that night which he really enjoyed.

We then had a family party for McKade on Sunday before his birthday. The Benincosa Grandparents and Lots Grandparents came along with Great Grandma Mary, the Atkinson family, both Lyman Families, the Ross Family, the Coronodo Family and the Lots Family. It was a full house but a lot of fun for Mc to have all his cousins over for Cake and Ice Cream!!
THE BIG 6 YEAR OLD!!

Hunting Snow Pants from Uncle

Mc with Great Grandma Mary Lots
Mary now lives in Layton, UT so we get to see her a lot more which has been very nice!!
Mc's Official Birthday
We got Mc the wrong racetrack. I could tell the second he opened it that it wasn't what he wanted so we went to Toys R Us and got the right one. I guess I better pay more attention next time he tells me what he wants.

Mc the BIG 6!!


Celebrated at Fat Cats & the Pizza Factory with our family Mom, Dad & Nikki!!



1 comment:

Skye said...

Oh, I can just see the disapointment, that's too funny.