Last year we were invited to the NFR with some friends. We must have passed the test because we were invited back this year. I must admit, we had a GREAT time. I love that Jeff and I get to spend some time together without our darling son and really just enjoy each other.
And trust me we DID Enjoy Each Other!!!
You will notice a lot of pictures of Benny, that is because he is so DANG Funny on this trip!!
So here is Benny riding the bull. Uncle Ben also rode the bull but Jeff messed up those pictures. Jeff however wimped out this year and passed on the bull riding as did Wayne.
I love when all the Cowboys enter the stadium before the event, its a great site.
Benny & the Boys really enjoyed the beverages at the rodeo this year. It made for a FUN ride home. Seriously, I don't know of a time when I laughed so hard. Thanks Benny & Wayne for the entertainment...
Wayne could not wait to talk to Ben so he didn't let him finish. Ben was worried that I got his friend in the picture but I assured him there wasn't room for the both of them in the shot!!
Monday night to honor Pear Harbor 68 years ago Lee Greenwood sang God Bless the USA and Jeff knew exactly who he was this year and also knew the words to the song.I have to admit I got very teary when all the military walked in during the chorus, "Because the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away.." What an honor to witness such a beautiful moment and be reminded of how lucky we are to live in the USA and I want to thank those men and women who sacrifice so much so we can all sleep safe at night and wake with our liberties in the morning.



1 comment:
Hahaha!!! You are so awesome!!! =). IT WAS A GREAT TIME!!! Can we try again and I'll stay awake this time? Can't wait til next year already. Thanks for posting pics. It's fun to have them to remember it!
Post a Comment