Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Christmas Eve is always spent with my Mom's Family and has been my whole entire life. We get together and have dinner, do some sort of a family show, play some sort of game and enjoy each others company. Boy how our family continues to grow. This year we had 3 new babies and we have 3 new babies on the way for next year. We may need to find a bigger place to hold Christmas Eve.
This is Nyah Hall and Saige Ross (my cousins kids) doing a darling dance to Christmas music. They were so sad when Kelly turned off the music to give others a chance to perform. They were so cute and had such a good time.

This is Riley doing a dance she was not happy at all to perform. But her brother Saige was more than happy to do a little gig!!

Rob and McKade performing Believe one more time!!

Hey look its a miracle I got Char to smile and show her teeth!! What a wonderful Christmas. I love Char so much I don't know where I would be without her in my life. She has had a pretty crazy couple of months I have not been able to spend much time with her, it was so fun just to sit with her and catch up!!

Mc and his cousins

Mc tormenting Jayde!!

Emily and some of her boys along with my uncle Eddie!

This is what Scrud got for his white elephant gift. Jeff got a set to but wouldn't show his off!!

When we got home Mc got new jammies for Christmas and made sure to leave Santa some cookies and his reindeer some dog treats since we were out of carrots. It was the easiest time I ever had getting Mc to bed!!

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!!







No comments: