Can you believe that
McKade has 4 Great Grandma's!! I am just sad to say that he has no Great Grandpa's. I guess this tells you something about us women. But seriously what do you give your grandparents who have everything and really don't want to accumulate anymore crap!! When you give my Grandma Rosa something I have heard she writes your name on it so that when she dies it will be given back to you!! So, in that case I guess you give her something you want?? No seriously, I was kidding!! So, this year I told my dad that he would need to help
Mc and I give our gifts to his mother and Jeff's grandmother. So the day before Christmas eve we got together a couple of plates of goodies and off we went to visit.

We started with Grandma Rosa (Rob's Mom).
Mc & Rob sang her Believe and then her favorite Puff the Magic Dragon. I think she LOVED it!! We visited for a minute and left her some goodies. She is a wonderful woman, very funny, loving and AMAZING!! Her dog didn't like our music or visit much but Rosa and her daughter Rhea really enjoyed the visit!! I am so thankful that
McKade gets to know this amazing woman!!

Rob &
Mc at Rosa's singing!!

Then we were off to Apple Village Nursing home where Grandma Mary lives (Jeff's Grandma). Mary moved from Montana to Layton, UT back in August. Apple Village is like the Hilton compared to her last nursing home. I can't even say her last home was like Motel 6 because it was so much worse than that!! We are happy to have her close. She enjoyed the music but was so sad when we had to leave. I hate time and always being in a hurry. I wish life could slow down a bit but I know that is my doing and I have to be the one to fix it. But none the less I was just glad that we got to take this gift to our grandma's this year. Thanks Rob for making this possible and for taking the time to teach
McKade the song and helping him
appreciate music. I get teary eyed
every time I hear my boy sing. I am trying to get help to upload his song so you all may enjoy it for now if you want to hear it here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hh3KrVdP9o
No comments:
Post a Comment