Christmas Morning, Santa did visit McKade!!
We don't have much time Christmas morning before we are off to visit. That is why Mc doesn't look real happy he hasn't had anytime to play with his toys yet.
We start at Phil and Camille's for the BEST Breakfast EVER.
Makenzie playing Jingle Bells for us, she did so Great!!
Snuggled up close for Breakfast!!
But Seriously, this is the cutest little guy ever, I love him so much but don't get to see him much. I think he looks like Rob!!
Baby Zane loved his new scooter bike..
My moms on Christmas is like the North Pole, she has always overdone Christmas but we all LOVE it!!!
My Mom reading the tree, look how skinny she has gotten this year!!
Emily enjoying the last couple weeks of her 6th pregnancy and yes if you have not heard its another boy!! She does make the cutest boys ever!!
Colton and Jose jammin!!
I love having Grandma Gina here for Christmas. I was just sad she had a cold. So did I so I feel her pain. I hope we can talk her into staying for awhile!! I sure do miss my grandpa this Christmas and have broken down in tears a couple of times out of the blue. I even forgot and set a place for him at dinner. I have a good husband who just hugs me and listens when I get so sad.. I really wish grandpa were still here but I know he is happy!
Baby Zane loved his new scooter bike..
My moms on Christmas is like the North Pole, she has always overdone Christmas but we all LOVE it!!!
My Mom reading the tree, look how skinny she has gotten this year!!
Emily enjoying the last couple weeks of her 6th pregnancy and yes if you have not heard its another boy!! She does make the cutest boys ever!!
Colton and Jose jammin!!
I love having Grandma Gina here for Christmas. I was just sad she had a cold. So did I so I feel her pain. I hope we can talk her into staying for awhile!! I sure do miss my grandpa this Christmas and have broken down in tears a couple of times out of the blue. I even forgot and set a place for him at dinner. I have a good husband who just hugs me and listens when I get so sad.. I really wish grandpa were still here but I know he is happy!





No comments:
Post a Comment