Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why No Blog Updates??

Ok so why the picture of my dog?? Well, Jeff asked me to take it the other day. If anyone anywhere in the house is eating anything at all this is Tillie sitting like a prairie dog waiting for a handout which she never gets. But anyway why have my blog updates been so sad?? I lost the charger for my camera battery and have no camera. It has been very sad for me because I don't lose things, and I have been missing a lot of picture moments. I really need my brain to remember the safe place I put the charger. You know that place you put things so you wont lose them but then for the life of ya can't remember where that is!! So I am using an old camera that sucks and is large and not easy to haul all around. Wish me luck in finding the dang charger...

No comments: