For the past two years Ken Garff has been having a family Christmas party and an Adult Christmas party. So this year they got the "REAL" Santa to take time out of his busy schedule to come and see the kids. He must be really busy because he was over an hour late. I guess this just helped build the excitement especially for Mc he was bouncin all over the place by time Santa arrived. Mc got to sit on his lap, tell Santa what he wants most for Christmas (Lego Batman for Wii), get a picture and he was then given a gift (a transformer). Mc had a great time, I tried real hard not to yell at whoever was in charge to get the show on the road so we could go have some dinner. The adult party this year was held at the Timbermine. I must say I really didn't want to go (I hate the things) I am so bad about these parties. But the food was great and I was really glad we went when we left with a 40" big screen TV. Yep, Jeff actually won the grand prize this year. He was so surprised he yelled "are you shitting me", after they called his name. I think this is the first year he has ever won anything. It was fun to bring home this TV for Christmas especially since my dad agreed to build us a new entertainment center this year after the holidays are over!! This was a great start to a great Christmas!!
“Oh Captain! My Captain!
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment