Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day Adventure!!

Jeff or Jack Ass as I tend to call him when he makes choices like this put some adventure into our Christmas Day that I felt was not really needed. Mc always begs to take a side road behind Ray's (our local gas station) because the road is bumpy. I take it on occasion weather permitting. Well I now know that Jeff and Mc take it all the time. Jeff was supposed to be running Easton and Dawson back to my moms so we could go to Jeffs family when I get a call from Jeff. He begins to tell me that he took the side road hit some ice and ran into a tree!! I immediately start screaming because what person takes a side road when it is full of snow. MEN, thats who does this. I could hear Easton crying and asked Jeff what was wrong. He told me he bumped his knee because none of the boys had their seat belts on. I really lost it then and chose to hang up instead of saying all the things I knew were ready to fly out my mouth at any minute. At the end of it all at least they were all safe, minus this poor pretty truck!! Jeff and the boys did learn a good lesson this day, ALWAYS wear your Seat Belt even if you are just going down the street!!
JACK ASS!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The beauty of it all was the boys had fun and it wasn't my truck!! Funny how you didn't care that we were all OK, you just had to tell me I was a JACKASS!