Many many years ago we attended a sealing for Jeffs friend Zach to his wife and her two children. I remember thinking that day that one day we would bring our child to the temple to be sealed to us. Who would have guessed how long it would take but oh how it was worth the wait.
On August 5, 2011 Our family was sealed for time and all eternity. Mc had been born into the covenant but what an amazing opportunity to have him come with us and witness Kian being sealed to our family. I pray it is something McKade will remember and cherish always. I know I will never forget the day I was sealed to my mom, step dad and my brothers nor will I ever take for granted my husband and our eternal marriage.
When I pictured us in the temple I had a vision of us all in white but in Chinese whites. It took hours of searching but I finally found Chinese clothes in white for all of us. I know Kian is now American but it is important for me to keep his Chinese heritage present as much as possible.
I love my family and I have the sweetest boys EVER!!
Kian Jian Lots 23 months old
McKade Wayne Lots 7 years old
So many wonderful friends and family came to support us, we love and appreciate all of you.
From Left to Right Starting with Back row: Kim Bell, Kim and Kraig Dearden, Mike and Patty Murphy, Jen and Hollis Hebdon, Nikki and Ryan Jones, Cheri Leavitt, Bruce Humphries, Sterling Lyman, Cody Montgomery, Rob Benincosa (Dad), Bonnie and John Morgan, Brian and Jen Berrong, Phaidra and Garrick Attkinson, Camille Lots, Jessy Hall, Grams Warren, Cheryl Leavitt, Mom, Jayde Lyman, Char Lyman, Kati Lyman, Madison, Ginny and Mike Jeppesen, Kelly and Emery Ross, Lydia and Nyah Hall, Brittani, Jeff, Kian and McKade Lots, Aydan and Brookie Jeppesen and Saige and Riley Ross. Those not photoed but attended-Ellie Pendleton, Zach and Kim Bitner, Cherie and Mike Daniels.
Families Can Be Together Forever!!!






3 comments:
Congratulations! I wish we could have been there. I think McKade will always remember. Dallin was 7 when we were sealed and still remembers the feeling he had in the temple. I'm so happy for you guys and glad you finally posted!
This brought tears to my eyes! I am so happy for this happy ending to your journey to create the perfect family! Congratulations! You really do have the cutest boys :)
I love those pictures and am so happy for you guys! Sorry we missed it.
Post a Comment