Friday, August 26, 2011

J Wongs Celebration Dinner in SLC, UT

In keeping with the Chinese theme we all went to eat at J Wongs after the sealing.  It was fun to have all of our friends together but so many of us did not allow for much conversation.
This is Kim Bell, she LOVES her picture taken so I made sure to get one alone of just her!!  I love ya Kim and so glad you could come, we need to get our girls night outs going again!! 
Patty and Mike Murphy
Patty is my only adopted friend and it has been so much fun watching and being apart of her journey this past year.  She was sealed to her parents in August about 30ish years ago.
Ryan is my right hand man at work and married to Nikki my cousin.  Yes we like to keep it all in the family!!
John and Bonnie Morgan, ya gotta love John. Kraig and Kim Dearden.  So glad to have my friends come that I don't see enough these days.
Phaidra and Garrick Attkinson (Step Sister and brother in law)
Sterling and Char Lyman (Bro and sister in law) My brother Brett aka Scrud lives in Washington and couldn't make it down.
Ginny and Mike Jeppesen (Step sister and Bro in Law)
How did Jim and Kelly get stuck at the kids table?
Emery there little girl, Riley and Saige also theres, then Jayde not looking at camera and Madison across from her, Mc and I am thinking Brookie is across from him and you cant see her then Kati and Aydan.
Hollis and Jen "Fer Fer" I told Hollis I would name my son after him if I had one but it didn't seem to fit a Chinese kid??
Bruce Humphries is my brother from another mother or sometimes my work husband!? And Cody Montgomery my official cowboy friend.
Jen and Brian Berrong.  I can see Brians daughter Ellie 100% in him in this picture.  Ellie is Mc's bestie.  Kian is named after Jen (Jian) we kept his Chinese name because it reminded me of her!! These are also Kians Godparents if we had them in our religion.
Dad and Kian, Dad really is happy about this day even if he looks overwhelmed!!
Don't know why this picture wont load right?  Its right before I load it but had to include Kian throwing a rare fit but they are always when he wants food.  These once were not so rare and we are happy they now are.
Kian got him some Chinese grub and it looks like he likes it.
Thanks for coming, BYE BYE!!
But seriously I have the best family and friends ever and I am so thankful for all of their love and support.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hey pissant, it's the 21st century ... TAKE OUT THE RED EYE! :)

Love ya ...