I did it...I took my boys to LAGOON!! If you know me at all you know I HATE Lagoon. The people, the heat, the lines, the rides, the food I know it sounds negative but I pretty much hate it ALL. But it was my moms work day and she said I had to SUCK IT UP and take the boys so I did. Jeff got a new position at work with allowed him to have a Saturday off and we made it a family event. That made the day worth it.
I love Mc's look for the day he is one good looking kid.
The first part of the morning Questar puts on some games for the kids, provides lunch and Bingo. I must admit this part of Lagoon Day was very nice and FUN. The kids got all sorts of prizes.
Kian got his first Tattoo like daddy's. I am going to kill my husband if my boys ever come home with tattoos and say, Well Dad has one!!! Kians tattoo means "LUCKY."
Kian takes after his mom and hates the rides. We took him on a ride I cant remember what it was called but its like the old Music Express. Kian screamed through the entire thing. I felt like a horrible mom who had just completely traumatized her son. Then we tried this little ride and he looks like he is enjoying it, then it started and he CRIED!!
Because it was the weekend of 9/11 Questar did a memory table and gave out wrist bands that said WE REMEMBER. I thought that was really neat and took some pictures on my moms camera so when I get them I will add them. This was the first year McKade really understood 9/11 and it was very hard to try and explain it to him. He watched some of the footage and had lots of questions. He took his wristband to school and spoke of 9/11 to his class. Mc is a tender boy, so sweet and compassionate. It's hard to believe this was the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. I remember it so vividly like it was yesterday. I WILL NEVER FORGET!!



No comments:
Post a Comment