Friday, October 28, 2011

State Fair

My friend Patty asked if we wanted to go to the State Fair.  I was more than happy to go because McKade loves to see all the animals and he hates the rides like I do so I was IN.  The kids loved the big slide.
This little cow was just born.  It was fun to see the mom take care of the baby and have the kids get to witness this neat moment.  I love the movie CITY SLICKERS.  It is one of my all time FAVORITE SHOWS I will run lines from it at random times in life and no one has any idea what I am talking about.
"NORMAN"
When we went through the entrance a man gave the kids bread to feed the ducks.  Kian just ate his bread.  The boy and his food.  It was really funny and cute.
The kids feeding the ducks, Kian feeding...Kian.
This was a fun little exhibt the kids did.  Kian looks so cute with his apron and bucket.  They gave the kids dried corn that they were supposed to feed a fake cow.  Kian started to eat the corn so I had to take it away.
What a fun afternoon with friends.  Patty has become a great friend to me and I love her.  She is more like me than anyone I have ever met.  She says it how it is and does some shock value things, talks dirty and will go out with no make up on and in her sweats.  She also tends Kian and has a son the same age.  I love that he is somewhere safe with such a great woman.  Thanks Patty for your friendship.

1 comment:

Patty said...

ha ha ha OK ... first off, you forgot to say that I will also go out without my bra on! And second, you can't call me a "woman." Crap, that makes me sound old! And third, your little pissant is the cutest dang thing (except on LOW FLOW days). Love that kid. And I LOVED your line "Kian feeding ... Kian." That was hilarious!