Over Spring Break it was more like Winter Break!!! The snow never stopped. One day Mc and I were bored at home so I said, "Lets straighten your hair!" Usually he freaks out and says No but this time he decided that it sounded like fun. While straightening his hair we were laughing so hard and we couldn't control ourselves. Then when we were done we walked downstairs and showed Jeff. Jeff as well started to die laughing and said that Mc looked like Chucky. Then I really started to laugh. McKade laughed as well but he had no idea who Chuky was.
I showed him this picture of the nice version of Chucky.
Figuring this picture would give him nightmares!!
How rude Jeff, you think our kid looks like a crazy doll...
Ok maybe a little, guess we will NEVER be straightening this kids hair again!!!
2 comments:
OMG Britt! This is freakin' hilarious.
That is so funny! Low Flow (Seinfield) also came to mind!
Good job ...
Post a Comment