Monday, June 27, 2011

Ellie's Baptism

April 9, 2011
McKades best friend Ellie Berrong was baptised and invited us to her special event.  I cant believe that McKade will also be baptised this year.  Time is a crazy thing that seems to speed up daily.
Along with Ellie McKades friend Kaitlin was baptised as well.  Both girls are in McKades class at church but a grade older in school.  I loved Kaitlins hair, her braids were a great idea for this day.
I had to include this picture because Anna, Ellies Sister, was teasing McKade and Ellie that they would be married one day that is why he has this face.  After this it was hard to get them to stand close to each other.  I hope they are always friends and I would be okay with them getting married 20 years from now as well but no sooner...
It was a fun day.  After the baptisms we went to the Berrongs for breakfast and then to the Murphys for lunch.  A great day with great food and great friends.
Thanks for letting us share this day with you both.

1 comment:

Patty said...

It was a GREAT day! Thanks for coming.