When I was in China, Char took Mc to Petersen Farms and now we have to go quite often. Petersen Farms is a feed store that started carrying baby animals. Mc begs to go there almost weekly but I hold him off to at least monthly. This boy loves animals. Today we went because Mc is going to the Turkey Banquet with Uncle and needs some cowboy clothes!!
We took Mc's friend Ellie Berrong along on this visit and she loved the animals as well.
Pigs Sleeping, I'm thinking those lucky pigs!!
Ellie and a Duck
Mc and a Bunny
Petting the Pigs
I love to see my son with animals and the love he has for them.
They are his friends and he is very good with them.
Now Ellie has the Bunny
This lady bought the duck, actually she had to buy two ducks because the owners wouldn't split them up.
Baby Goat
This goat was so friendly and would crawl up on your leg like a dog would.
Mc really wanted to take it home but I am just not up for taking care of a goat but they sure are cute.
A fun afternoon on a random Saturday off!!
1 comment:
You know where the rest of the farm is, don't you?
Post a Comment