Monday, June 27, 2011

Hiliary's Visit

April 17, 2011
Hiliary Meenderink is my great friend who I love so much.  We first met when she was 12.  I may have shared this story before but if so suck it up because here it is again.  I went to church for the first time in South Weber 7 years ago and this little girl comes up to me and says hi and introduces herself.  She was the only one who befriended me that day and we have been best buds ever since.  I was her Sunday School teacher and then she became my babysitter and has done a great job in helping me raise Mc.  This year she moved to North Carolina to be a nanny, this is her first visit back and first time meeting Kian.
Love this face!!
It didn't take long for Kian to warm up to Hiliary.
Kian, Hiliary, Jory and McKade.  Jory is Hiliary's sister and Mc just loves her as well.  Jory and her family moved away a couple of years ago and we miss them so much.  I spent so much time hanging out at there house and miss sitting on the couch in the kitchen enjoying all their company.
Sharing the LOVE!
Hil and her BOYS
McKde is in  heaven surrounded by his LADIES
Kian does not want to miss out on anything so he joins the LOVE
Hiliary and Jeff also have a great relationship.  Hiliary is part of our family and we miss her so much.
One day maybe Hiliary can be our Nanny???
 We love and miss you Hil

No comments: