Sunday, July 3, 2011

The BOYS Room!!

My friends little sister posted this picture on Facebook as an idea for her boys room.  I LOVED it and so I stole the idea and did the boys room.  I figure she lives in St. George so no one will know we have the same boys room.  Thanks for the idea Martsi, (she doesn't know I stole her idea yet).
Sorry picture is blurry...
This is Jordan who I told you about earlier.  We met in China and he did these amazing drawings of my boys names.  Then my AMAZING friend Janine had a great idea to scan them in and print them out on vinyl.  I was just going to frame the pictures but this was much better!!  So the Chinese characters above their beds are originals, right!!
This room cost me probably $200.00 at most.  I bought paint the letters cost me $10.00 each at Ross, the pictures and frames and got the bedding on Clearance at Target.  The Vinyl was a baby gift from Janine along with the cute arrow pillow on Mc's bed.  I loved how it turned out.  Simple and nice and no theme, I didn't want a theme because I find I get carried away with them.
This is my favorite part of the room.
I love Kians face in this picture and I am thrilled he does not mess with this stuff when he is in his bed.  Oh great now I said it out loud and he will do it!!
I had the room painted before we went to China but didn't get everything else done until we got home but again I love how it turned out and I love that Mc wanted to share a room with his little brother.  In the morning Mc will get Kian out of bed and I will find them on the couch with their blanks watching cartoons, its so cute!!

No comments: