Each year we attend the South Weber Easter Egg hunt. It costs $2.00 and the kids get TONS of candy. Well, not this year, I guess the economy has really gotten bad. We paid our $2.00 like normal but this time Mc got about 5 pieces of little candy and the other kids didn't do much better. They were a little disappointed but had fun all the same.
This is Mc and Brookie. The sun was bright so not a great picture. They had the same class at school together this year and I was a little worried about this but they did great.
When the bell sounded Mc was off and I didn't see him again until it was over.
Kian sat and watched like a good little boy. He still gets a little overwhelmed by a lot of people so I decided not let to him do this one.
This is McKades friend Riley who was also in his class at school this year. Riley also lives next door to my mom so they play together a lot.
Here is Brookie in action.
Kian and Grandpa Rob
Mc and his friend Jack. They are the same age but Jack must eat his vegetables because he is a head taller!! They had the same class in Kindergarten.
Brookie, Aydan, Easter Bunny, Kian and McKade
Happy Easter
No comments:
Post a Comment