Sunday, July 3, 2011

Coloring Eggs, Kians 1st Time

Mc could not wait to dye Easter Eggs this year.  Like always he was bored after 2 and I finished them up.  But we had a great time showing Kian and getting messy together.  Dad was at work and missed all the mess and fun.
This is the first time we Tye Dyed eggs.
Kian started in his High Chair but that didn't last long, he wanted in on the fun.
You had to put a couple of drops of dye on the egg and then put them in a baggie.
Then you had to move the egg around and get the dye all over it.  Kian liked this part.
He is just wondering when he can eat the egg.
I know they both look just like me..
Kian says, "Hey guys this is so much fun"
It takes a lot of concentration and mom keeps yelling at me not to touch the egg with my fingers.  But I do it anyway its just to tempting not to.
Our tye dyed eggs!!
Good Job BOYS!!

No comments: