Kian is growing up so fast. I can't believe we have been home with him now for 5 months. Since his surgery in May he is a totally different kid. He now sleeps through the night which is huge for the happiness of our family. I feel so bad thinking that he has probably been in pain his whole life because of his ears. But he sure is happy and healthy. Kian and I did get diagnosed with Walking Pneumonia in June and was told to take it easy but that just doesn't seem to be an option. But antibiotics sure have helped my energy level. Kian has gained 11 lbs since we got him now weighing in at 27 big ones. He has slowed down eating a little but if we don't keep him busy he will follow you around and sign and say more and walk from pantry to pantry. Thank goodness we can take him outside and get his mind off food for a bit.
This has been his favorite play place the last little bit. He will hang out in the basket and play toys, eat and talk to himself.
Kian brings so much joy to our family. McKade tells me often how glad he is that we got a little boy and how much fun he is having with his brother. I feel so blessed to be apart of Kians amazing journey in life.
Kian Jian Lots 23 Months Old
(I cant wait til next month when I can just say he is 2)
No comments:
Post a Comment