I decided to take a Saturday off from work and take the boys to the Zoo since McKade hadn't had a very fun Spring Break due to Kians surgery and bad weather. We started out the day with a visit from Cody. Cody hadn't met Kian yet so he came over and we went to lunch together. Cody walked in and sat down and Kian and Tillie climbed on his lap. Cody thought Kian was pretty cool and Kian made Cody hold him the entire time he was with us.
Then I took the boys to the zoo and this is where our bad luck started.
Ten minutes after getting to the zoo it started pouring rain and we had to go home but we made sure to get this photo first. Mc was very sad and so was I, I love the zoo.
I noticed as we were leaving the zoo that Mc's eye was gooey but didn't think much of it. That night as we were heading to dinner with my parents, Ginny and Phaidra Mc said his eye was itching. At dinner it started to swell and it was really bugging him so I called and got him an appointment at Urgent Care.
Yep Mc has his first case of Pink Eye!! What a DAY, I call a DO OVER!! At least our visit with Cody was nice and FUN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment