Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hiliary Comes to Visit, YAY!!!

Hiliary came home to have her wisdom teeth out and see 2 of her much to young friends get married.  We miss Hiliary so much and are so happy when she comes to visit.
Sexy, I'm not going to lie I had to still Nikki's glasses to be as cool as Hil but I still got it!!
Hiliary came to Brigham City to see Triumph Academy and then she came with us to a work BBQ and played with the boys.  They LOVE her, Mc tries to pretend that he doesn't but he talks bout her all the time.
Cassies wedding, Hil is a bridesmaid.  I told her she had to stay in North Carolina until she was 25 because 18 is WAY to young to get married!!
Kian to cute not to add this picture.
Hiliary I am proud of the woman you have grown into.  I see so many new and wonderful things in you since your move to North Carolina.  I would be proud to call you daughter and FRIEND!!

No comments: