Tristan Burnett now Abbott and I met in the 7th grade but soon learned that we had played together as little girls because my grandma lived by them. We have been best of friends ever since. Tristan moved to Boise and now to Montana so I no longer get to see her as much as I would like to but when we do get together it is just like old times and we pick right up where we left off.
She was in town this week so we went to Temple Square. I am glad we went I cant remember the last time I went to Temple Square in the summer. It is GORGEOUS and I should go more often. Also if Kian ever wants to see people that look like he does its a great place for that as well:)
Tristans kids look just like her. We are missing her son McCoy who is the second oldest I don't know how he managed to avoid this picture.
Mason, McKade and Kian, Teagan and Carson
Summer 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment