Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mothers Day

I'm not going to lie, Mothers Day was not so fun this year.  Kian just got home from the doctor on Friday and we spent Saturday in the ER.  But as a mother I am thankful for my two wonderful boys and my loving husband.  Everything else going on is worth it since I am so blessed.  We did have a lot of visitors and that was fun.
Jim and Judy visited and brought me a very nice flower for the yard.
My parents came over and had dessert along with Ginny and her family and Sterling and his family.
My boys are Grandpa's boys!!
Uncle Jose also came over to visit.
I cant get over how great Kians lip looks after only a couple of days.
I am HOT!!! Kian still loves me even when I'm not very cute.  I was to tired to care what I looked like.
Mc also is tired.  See that little spot on his cheek.  In a couple of days it will swell up huge and Jeff will take him to the doctor.  When it rains it pours with us and medical appointments.  The doctor said a cyst had gotten infected and he gave him a shot in it.  McKade was tough and didn't cry.  A couple of days later the cyst popped and it was disgusting.  Once it heals they will decide if it needs to be removed.  I am calling a do over for Mothers Day though!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Holy crap ... I thought I took a lot of pics! :)