Every year it is becoming tradition for everyone in the neighborhood to gather together at the Drive In. This year we saw Cars 2 and had a lot of fun.
I always tease Brian that everyone should have at least one friend so its good that Kian came along.
Nate Porter is always giving Mc crap and calling him Dirt Licker and great names. I love hearing McKades horrible names for him and seeing their constant banter.
Kian "Jian" with Jen
Jeff just chilling waiting for the show to start. Its fun to have Jeff with us and not at work.
Brian took Kian on a long walk around the drive in to get him good and tired and then...Kati gave him Mountain Dew, KIDS!!
Loving the Drive IN
It is also now tradition to bring Kati along to celebrate her birthday.
I think the Porter Boys have the best spot, it looks much more comfy then the back of the truck.
FRIENDS
Janine, Brittani and Jen
Kim may kill me for putting this in here but everyone time I see Henry I start to smile and laugh a little. I have always taken a little credit for him being here in this world. Go shopping with me, buy some "FUN" clothing items and wind up prego, GOOD TIMES!!
Nate and his CAMERA. I am sure he has black mail to last a life time.
Lets finish off the night with McKades 1st ever SLEEP OVER at our house. He was so excited to have Kati sleep over. We got home from the drive in at midnight so I said sure why not. I bet Mc was asleep in 3 minutes but he still thought it was fun. Kati I love ya, your a good sport!!
Its finally starting to feel like summer and not just a normal work week.
No comments:
Post a Comment