We had no plans for the 4th this year so the day before we decided we should at least have a BBQ. So we got together with Phaidra and Sterling's families and Mom and Dad.
Ice Creams are just to much fun.
Kian and Zane enjoying their cones.
Colton was in Las Vegas but his friends still came to celebrate with us. All of Coltons friends LOVE Sterling so they come around whether Colton is home or not.
Nothing better than friends and family.
Kian thinks America is pretty cool!!
TOO CUTE!!
But Mom, I like to eat my cone from the bottom!!
Mc and Zane swinging.
Zane turned two in April so Kian has a buddy to play with his age. Brett also has boys his age but they are in Spokane living right now.
After going to China this year for 3 weeks it really made me appreciate all my freedoms even more. I think about the life Kian would have had there and I'm thankful he is now an American and can enjoy all of the freedoms this country has to offer. Most importantly I am thankful he will grow up with the Gospel and that he will know he is a son of God.
2 comments:
oh he is love'n that ice cream cone!
He is so dang cute!!
Post a Comment