Sunday, July 17, 2011

Grams 85th Birthday

On July 10, 2011 my Grandma Virginia Candland Warren turned 85 years old.  This face she is showing makes me think she is thinking, "How in the Hell did I get so old?" We had a BBQ at my moms to celebrate her birthday.
Kian is at the dinner table and he never left.  I finally had to throw out all the kids plates so he would quit eating off of them. I pray one day he will not think there is only food in life!!
I asked these jerks to smile and this is all I got.  Thanks Jessy, you get it, you BLOG!!
Ryan being a BUTT
Kian and Grandpa Rob
Grandma opening her gifts.  She looks so amazing at 85 and she is still so HIP!!
Ryan and Nikki
Still the Newly Weds
Brittani and Grams
I feel so lucky and blessed to look like this beautiful woman and hope I do when I am her age.  I love having grandma here to visit in the summer and spend time with us.
The Warren Gals
Mckenzie, Cali and Lindsay
The cute couple
Ginny and Mike-We love having them live close by and wish we had more time to spend with them.
Kelly and Emery, Jessy and Mark and Grandma Gina
Happy Birthday Grams-I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love your family blog picture, Brit. It's beautiful.